It is important that you read and understand these entire Terms before using the Site. This table of contents further highlights some key issues and points.
1. Site Content, Ownership, Limited License and Rights of Others
We only grant you a limited revocable license to use the Site for your own non-commercial use subject to rules and limitations.
2. Site and Content Use Restrictions
Your use is subject to our rules.
3. Opening and Terminating Accounts
You may open, revise and close your accounts.
4. Terms Applicable to Purchases
If you purchase goods or services through the Ultra Fit Fest store, these terms apply.
5. Content You Submit and Community Usage Rules
You grant us a broad license, which we may sublicense, to the content you submit which you represent you have the right to allow us to use. You, however, retain ownership of, and responsibility for, your content. Use of our Site is subject to community usage rules and we have the right to manage our Site to keep its content appropriate.
6. Procedure For Alleging Copyright Infringement
Users may not post content they do not own or control, and may be suspended or terminated if they do so. Copyright owners may give us notice of infringement by following specific instructions specifically addressed in this section.
7. Procedure For Alleging Infringement of Other Intellectual Property
You can also give notice of infringements other intellectual property rights, for example trademark and other rights, that you think occur on the Site.
8. Notices, Questions and Customer Service
Click here to contact us for customer service or questions. You agree that we may provide you notices, including notices of changes to the Terms or new terms and conditions, by posting notice on the homepage of the Site or by other reasonable means, such as to the email you provided.
9. Links by You to the Site
You may link to our Site, subject to some basic rules.
10. Linked-To Websites; Advertisements; Dealings with Third Parties
We are not responsible for third parties or their content, advertisements, apps or sites.
11. Wireless & Location Based Features and Other Telephonic Communications
Wireless carrier charges may apply to use of the Site via wireless networks or Devices.
Providing telephone numbers and other contact information
12. Dispute Resolution
You agree to arbitrate most disputes and waive jury trial and class actions.
13. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
We disclaim most warranties and provide the Site “As Is”.
14. Limitations of our Liability
Our liability is greatly limited
15. Waiver of Injunctive or Other Equitable Relief
You waive equitable or injunctive relief.
16. Updates to Terms
These Terms and Additional Terms posted on the Site at each time of use apply to that use, and the Terms may be prospectively updated as our Site evolves. Posting of new terms on the Site is notice to you thereof.